Do you have your own retail store or are you stocked at any retail outlets?
Yes, we currently hold a rack space at Design Orchard Singapore. Visit us at 250 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238905 (click here for map).
Are you a menswear or womenswear apparel line?
We are an inclusive athleisure-loungewear label with a genderless style concept. We believe that if you like what you see and it fits you then you should have the choice to wear what you want.
Our designs are characterised by a looser, more oversized/relaxed fit and cut and are built for maximum comfort and ease. For more body contouring designs, you a specific size chart can be found within the respective product page. If not, you can safely refer to our general size guide here.
I would like to collaborate with your brand. How do I do so?
If you would like to collaborate with us, you can either slide into our DMs on Instagram/Facebook @finixwear or email us at hello[at]finixwear.com. We may or may not be able to meet all your requests but we would definitely like to hear from you.
I would like to be a Finix Brand Ambassador. How do I do so?
Keen to help spread the word about Finix through your social media? We want you as a Finix Ambassador!
Earn commission on all referral sales, opportunities to be featured on our marketing campaigns as well as the potential to get your hands on some free Finix products!
Submit your application here and we will reach out with next steps, if you're shortlisted.
How do I care for my Finix apparels?
To maintain the longevity of your Finix apparels, we recommend the following garment care tips:
- As our fabrics are mostly soft with high stretchability, avoid mixing wash with heavy/rough fabrics such as denim or clothes with sharp/metal accessories on them (e.g. studs, zippers).
- Always turn garments inside-out - and use a garment laundry bag if you have one - before throwing into the washing machine. This is to protect the prints on the outside and colour fading in the long run. f you choose to hand wash, gently rub fabric to remove stains but do not rub or scrub prints directly.
- Avoid using fabric softener on workout clothes. Fabric softener is known to engrain itself into the pores of material which will prevent sweat and dirt from washing out. This can overtime lead to lingering, musky odours.
- Never use a dryer. Always air dry activewear and avoid placing under direct sunlight.
- Ironing is not actually necessary on our garments. However, if you like them neatly pressed, we recommend that you use a garment steamer or iron the garments inside-out under low heat.
Finix Wear will not be held responsible for any damages to your garments should you not adhere to any of the above garment care tips.
Product & Sizing
Where can I get more information about a product?
Most of the information on our products can be found in the description section of the respective product pages. However, if you have any further questions or would like to know more, feel free to drop us an email/DM at:
Do you have a size guide?
Yes we do! Our size guide can be found here.
If you have any further questions about sizing, we would be glad to assist you in finding the perfect fit. Feel free to drop us a message and we will get you sorted.
What size fits me best?
Your best reference would be our size guide here.
Our designs tend to run into the larger, more oversized/relaxed fit and cut so if you're the sort that runs in between sizes (i.e. S-M, M-L, L-XL), we highly suggest picking one size up for tops. For bottoms, as our waist area are fitted with an elastic waistband, it is safe to buy true to your size.
At the end of the day, apparels are still cut and sewn by humans so slight errors of +/- 1 – 2 cm is highly possible. Also, fabrics with natural fibers like bamboo, cotton, wool, rayon, etc., do naturally shrink by 0.5 cm up to about 2.5 cm after wash.
However, if you still have doubts regarding any sizing issue, feel free to reach out to us via our Contact Us page or messenger on our page. We’ll be happy to assist you on the best size to get.