Do you have your own retail store or are you stocked at any retail outlets?
No, we currently do not have a retail store and we are not stocked at any retail outlets.
However, if you’d like to physically try on or feel any of our pieces, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we can arrange for a try-out session.
Are you a menswear or womenswear apparel line?
We’re not a brand that puts labels on clothes. We welcome both men and women to wear our designs. We say if you like what you see and it fits, what’s stopping you from trying?
Finix is the future of clothing. We want everyone to feel that they can be themselves in our clothes. At Finix we say BE YOUR OWN PERSON. That’s what we stand for as a business and a brand – to be fearless, authentic and free.
I would like to collaborate with your brand. How do I do so?
If you would like to collaborate with us, you can either slide into our DMs on Instagram/Facebook @finixwear or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to meet all your requests but we would definitely like to hear from you.
How do I care for my Finix apparels?
To maintain the longevity of your Finix apparels, we recommend the following garment care tips:
- As our fabrics are mostly soft with high stretchability, avoid mixing wash with heavy/rough fabrics such as denim or clothes with sharp/metal accessories on them (e.g. studs, zippers).
- Always turn garments inside-out and place into a garment bag before throwing into the washing machine. If you choose to hand wash your garments, gently rub fabric to remove stains but do not rub on prints. This is to protect the prints on the outside.
- Avoid using fabric softener on workout clothes. Fabric softener is known to engrain itself into the pores of material which will prevent sweat and dirt from washing out. This can overtime lead to lingering, musky odours.
- Never use a dryer. Always air dry activewear and avoid placing under direct sunlight.
- Ironing is not actually necessary on our garments. However, if you like them neatly pressed, we recommend that you use a steamer or iron the garments inside-out under low heat.
Finix Wear will not be held responsible for any damages to your garments should you not adhere to any of the above garment care tips.
Where can I get more information about a product?
Most of the information on our products can be found in the description section of the respective product pages. However, if you have any further questions or would like to know more, feel free to drop us an email/DM at:
Do you have a size guide?
Yes we do! Our size guide can be found here.
If you have any further questions about sizing, we would be glad to assist you in finding the perfect fit. Feel free to drop us a message and we will get you sorted.
What size fits me best?
Your best reference would be our size guide – click here.
Please note that our apparels are still cut and sewn by humans so slight errors of +/- 1 – 2 cm is possible. Also, fabrics with natural fibers like bamboo, cotton, wool, rayon, etc., do naturally shrink by 0.5 cm up to about 2.5 cm after wash.
However, if you still have doubts regarding any sizing issue, feel free to reach out to us via our Contact Us page or quick messenger option. We’ll be happy to assist you where we can.